Friday, July 30, 2010

Less than 30!

It's less than 30 days now until I leave for the UK. I'm getting more and more excited as the time continues to count down. I can't believe that in a month, I'll be in England! Wow! I'm excited about the internship too, teaching all these little kids, getting to know them and having an influence on their life. It's going to be amazing!

The Visa has arrived, tickets are paid for and book, accommodations are paid for...there's very little stopping me for getting there. Some exciting things to look forward to (besides the trip/internship):
- Lacuna Coil! They're having a UK tour during September/October. I need to check out the dates and where they all are and find the best time to go. But excited about seeing them!
- Traveling! There are several places I want to see while I'm in Europe. Thanks to the week-long breaks, I should be able to see something.
- Emma! Hopefully, I'll finally meet Emma! We've known each other for something like 10 years maybe. It'll be great to finally see each other off a computer screen. I don't know which of the weeks I'll see her, or if we'll be together in Spain or the UK. More things to work out.
- Walking down the street and have people know of the bands I listen to. Ok, that's just me being a nerd.

I think that's all for me right now. I need to get going, go to bed so I can go to work. More work = more money.

Until next time,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment