Friday, July 9, 2010

Getting closer

The ticket is booked, the biometrics appointment is made...the flight is only 50 days away! In 51 days, I'll be in Harlow. It's kind of surreal to think about! The only problem now is the Visa application. I can't seem to pay for it, probably due to a computer error. I'm contacting the other girls to see how they paid, since...well, I should be able to pay!

I'm really excited! I'm a little scared too, since, well, I'm going to a new country, a new continent! I'm also nervous about flying over water, since I have a fear of water. But it's still exciting!

Right now, I'm working as much as possible so I can have more money while I'm gone. Now, it's time for lunch, then I'm working again.

I'll keep you all posted as the days get closer.

It's only 50 days away!

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment