Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Meeting today

We had another meeting today!

So it turns out I'll be sleeping alone. I'm alright with that. It's only a few extra dollars, which won't be too bad. I'd rather spend more money and be alone then save money and want to kill myself or my roommate because we don't get along.

Got my passport last week! Yay!

The dates of the actual internship are September 1st - December 10th. We're planning on being there on Saturday August 28th (meaning I miss Angela's wedding) and we can stay an extra week for some travelling, which I'll probably take advantage of. August 28th isn't the exact date but it's the probable date.

I have some forms to fill out which I'll get done.

My major problem is the money. If we had to have all the money at the end of the summer, I'd be ok. But nope. A lot of things need to be paid in advanced. This means I really need to get going on that student line of credit. I haven't asked Poppa if he'll co-sign for me. I hope he will. I'll take him to the bank the next time I'm off during bank hours. Unfortunately, this won't be until next week.

Other things about the meeting were little technicalities, forms, etc. Not much else to report on right now.

Talk to you later,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment