Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ball is Rolling!

The passport application is based in! I should have it by the end of the month. Excellent!

However, I have encountered a new problem. I should be getting full-time, but I'm not. Therefore, I'll be getting less money than I thought I would. Gotta love it when things don't go according to plan. However, I figured that it would be a good idea to take out a student line of credit. That way, I'll have the extra money and if something comes up, the money is there. This could work. I just need a co-signer with good credit. Unfortunately, my parents don't have credit. Not as great.

Anyways, that's where I am now. Many people in my class are learning where they're doing their internship. I know that I'm doing it in Harlow, but it'd be nice to know the school and even the grade. That way, I can do a bit of research and be fully prepared when I get there. All in time, I guess.

Well, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment