Friday, March 26, 2010

Sleeping alone?

As far as I know, I'll be in a room by myself. There are 8 people going to England, 6 from my class, 2 from music education. That should mean that we're all paired up. Well, it turns out that one of the girls isn't actually going to Harlow. That leaves 7 of us. One of us 7 plans on staying with her friend who is also going, but with political science. That leaves 6. 4 of the girls are split up, leaving me and the other music education student. I don't know her, so I don't know if living with her is an option. I wouldn't mind it though, since it'll cut down on cost. But at the same time, I don't want to have a desire to kill someone by the end of the four months. I'll keep you posted.

I printed my passport application. I need to get someone who's had a Canadian passport to say "yes, this is Amy." I'll get that figured out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment